Monday, April 29

The Eagle Encounter

Molly and I were driving home one Wednesday afternoon this spring, and look what we found!

I could not believe my eyes, and sadly, the first thought that crossed my mind was "Jesse is never going to be believe this!"  With a little luck, I had my camera along that day, and snapped several photos of this beauty (who appears to be feasting on an unfortunate groundhog).


Molly proudly exclaimed "bird!" repeatedly as Mommy anxiously shared what little knowledge of our nation's symbol I could.  I'm not sure what seeing a bald eagle represents, but I think we've got some things happening this year.


Until our next bird post (which is likely upcoming considering our bird feeders are empty daily, and our annual spring turkey flock has arrived), enjoy!

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment